marți, 27 octombrie 2015

Do find me, happiness...


Do find me, happiness, when silver rain cleans my soul of frayed and solitary dreams that lost their wings those times they let themselves kissed by barren words and portraits. Cover their frail ribs with sun bands and in the endless night cure their tired eyes with blaze of sunrise. Collect the pieces scattered through instants and whispers sold to deceit and pour life in the cells frozen by so many winters. Pick them up from the bitter sweet wound of oblivion and throw them again in the infinite, make them promise they will revive harsher, higher, they will run through my veins until the dawn of my soul. Do find me, happiness, when stardust snows my barefeet, when rays of copper and fire elapse through my numb fingers and feed a sea and a rainbow to splash in my palms. Light my windows with unwhispered yearnings, let them drink from my thirst of skin and sky. Caress my eyes unable to hear the sparkles and smiles and let me live again out of feelings that melt bones and thoughts. Do find me, happiness, when I'm no longer able to call for you...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu